- New Flat Dark Earth coating
- 50,000 Hour Battery Life
- Compatible with industry standard mounts
HOUSTON, TEXAS – Primary Arms proudly announces that our best-selling micro dot,
MD-ADS, is now available factory coated in an attractive flat dark earth finish.
The Primary Arms Advanced Micro Dot with Push Buttons, Flat Dark Earth (MD-ADS-FDE) features up to 50,000 hours of battery life from a single included CR2032 battery, powering an ultra-sharp 2 MOA dot. Top mounted push buttons adjust the 12 brightness settings from night vision compatible to daylight bright. Fully multicoated lenses and an ultra-low profile emitter ensure a clean sight picture with minimal lens tint.
Covered by the Primary Arms 3-year warranty, MD-ADS-FDE is designed for use on heavy recoiling firearms such as shotguns. Constructed of 6061 aluminum throughout, it features a durable ceramic flat dark earth coating applied on top of the standard type II anodized finish.
MD-ADS-FDE comes with a removable 1913 MIL STD Picatinny base. With the base removed, the scope body is compatible with industry standard micro mount systems, enabling MD-ADS-FDE to be mounted correctly on a wide variety of firearms. MD-ADS-FDE is priced at $169.99.
- Removable Base
- Ultra Sharp 2 MOA Dot
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- 50,000+ Hour Battery Life at Medium Setting
- Uses 1 CR2032 Battery (Included)
- 12 Brightness Settings
- Night Vision Compatible (The Lowest Two Settings)
- Ceramic Coated Flat Dark Earth Over Type II Anodizing
- Ultra-Low Profile Emitter
- Nitrogen Purged
- IP57 Waterproof
- Fog Resistant
- Weight: 4.2 ounces with Battery
- Length: 2.4 in.
- Fits any industry standard micro dot mount and gives stated cowitness
- 6061 Aluminum
- Lens Covers Included
- 3 Year Warranty