The GLx 6-24×50 FFP rifle scope has all the new technologies of our other two GLx scope options. This one is optimized for precision shooting at long to extremely long ranges. The GLx 6-24×50 FFP model is available in five variants, featuring smart ACSS, MIL/MOA grid, or traditional Mil-Dot or MOA reticles. The GLx 6-24×50 FFP scope body gives you maximum usable magnification in a package that is still convenient to mount on bolt action rifles without the need for high rings and an adjustable stock. The GLx 6-24×50 FFP is an excellent choice for precision engagement of targets out to 1,000 yards and beyond.
ACSS HUD DMR .308 RETICLE
HUD DMR is the most advanced moving target reticle in the world. Capable of guiding the shooter to first shot hits on moving targets out to 600 yards, HUD DMR even accounts for three different target speeds. HUD DMR also takes the guess work out of range estimation, wind holds and bullet drop compensation out to a full 1,000 yards. HUD DMR is an incredibly powerful reticle available in both .308 Winchester and 5.56 NATO calibrations.
- Magnification: 6-24x
- First Focal Plane
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5″ – 3.6″
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 31.5mm
- Exit Pupil: 8.1mm – 2.2mm
- Click Value: 0.1 MRAD/0.25 MOA
- Length (w/o Lens Covers): 15.3″
- Weight (w/ Battery, w/o Lens Covers): 24.5 oz.
- Field of View:
- 15.2 feet @ 100 yards at 6x
- 4.2 feet @ 100 yards at 24x
- Total Windage Adjustment: 40 MOA
- Total Elevation Adjustment: 60 MOA
- 6061-T6 aluminum, anodized matte black
- First focal plane illuminated etched glass reticle that keeps your reticle true at any magnification.
- Fully Multi Coated low dispersion glass that offers superior light transmission, clarity, contrast and color from edge to edge.
- Designed for comfortable and fast shooting with generous eye relief, a large eye box, and a huge field of view.
- AutoLive™ reticle illumination technology turns your illumination off after three minutes of stillness to save your battery life — then automatically back on again at the slightest motion.
- 10 brightness settings, including night vision compatibility, with “OFF” settings between each.
- An optimized mechanical and optical design virtually eliminates your eye’s perception of the scope tube and extends the field of view nearly edge-to-edge.
- Patent-pending tactical turrets. Featuring 100 clicks per revolution, a hardened steel click system, so your clicks will always – always — be crisp, accurate, audible, and tactile.
- Turrets feature both a push-button auto locking turrets system and an intuitive easy-to-set return to zero with ease.
- 6061-T6 main body and components with hard coat anodize.
- Fully argon purged, and IP67 waterproof and dust proof.
- Designed and manufactured to handle extreme recoil.
- Backed by our lifetime warranty.