SLx 1-6×24 Scope is now available in the First Focal Plane configuration. At 1x the reticle shrinks down to essentially act as a center dot for speed and simplicity. The auto-ranging, bullet drop compensation, wind hold and moving target leads will properly function at any magnification setting. The SLx 1-6×24 FFP Scope combined with the new, streamlined ACSS Raptor reticle will take your 5.56, 7.62 NATO, 7.62×39 or 300BLK rifle to a higher level of speed and accuracy.
SLx 1-6×24 First Focal Plane Scope with ACSS® Raptor 7.62 Reticle
This Raptor reticle is caliber specific to 7.62×39 and 300BLK. Classic ACSS features have been simplified and presented in a fresh format. Bullet drop compensation, wind holds, range estimation, and moving target leads are all incorporated into this easy-to-use reticle.
$399.99Where To Buy
ACSS RAPTOR 7.62 RETICLE
The challenge posed by first focal plane reticles in 1-6x scopes is creating a reticle featuring fine, precise features at 6x that will not become too small to see at 1x. ACSS Raptor solves this riddle by surrounding the center chevron, bullet drop compensation and range estimation features with a bold horseshoe that forms a small ring at 1x magnification. ACSS Raptor gives shooters a red-dot type sight picture at 1x, without sacrificing the advanced, intuitive features of ACSS at 6x.
- Magnification: 1-6x
- First Focal Plane
- Objective Lens Diameter: 24mm
- Eye Relief: 4.0″ – 4.3″
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 36mm
- Exit Pupil: 9mm – 4mm
- Click Value: 0.25 MOA
- Length (w/o Lens Covers): 10.6″
- Weight (w/ Battery, w/o Lens Covers): 17.6 oz.
- Field of View:
- 110 feet @ 100 yards at 1x
- 19.8 feet @ 100 yards at 6x
- Total Windage Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Total Elevation Adjustment: 50 MOA
- 6063 aluminum, anodized matte black
- Full Red Reticle Illumination, Visible in bright sunlight
- Fast Focus Eyepiece
- Waterproof: Meet IP67 Standard
- Fog Resistant
- Flip caps (Included)
- Nitrogen Purged
- Flip-up Lens Covers (Included)
- Uses One CR2032 Battery (Included)
- Lifetime warranty